- A dynamic and diverse academic community
- Innovative and creative research and teaching environment
- Leading international university
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
Professor is seeking an experienced theoretical biologist with familiarity with Adaptive Dynamics modelling.
As the postdoctoral researcher, you will use Adaptive Dynamics modelling approaches to explore the drivers and consequences of body size evolution. Working with other researchers in the Centre for Geometric Biology, you will parameterise models based on empirical findings and provide advice of key tests of model predictions.
You will further be expected to maintain consistently high research output in the form of quality publications, supervision of students, development and submission of grant proposals to external funding agencies, contribute more generally to communicating the research activities of the group, and participation in appropriate career development activities.
Other job-related information
- This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
- Travel to other campuses for undergraduate teaching and to conduct training may be required from time to time.
- The taking of leave may be restricted during peak periods of work.